[TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE GAZETTE OF INDIA EXTRAORDINARY, PART II, SECTION 3, SUB-SECTION (i)]
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE
(CETRAL BOARD OF EXCISE AND CUSTOMS)
Notification No. 3 / 2009-Service Tax
New Delhi, the January 15, 2009, 5
G.S.R. (E).- In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1A) of section 86 of the Finance Act, 1994(32 of 1994), the Central Board of Excise and Customs makes the following further amendments in the notification of the Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue, No. 19/2007-Service Tax published vide number G.S.R.354(E), dated the 12th May, 2007, namely:-
in the TABLE ,after Sl. No. 55 and the entries relating thereto, the following shall be inserted, namely:-
Area of jurisdiction
(1) Commissioner of Central Excise and Service Tax, Large Tax Payers Unit, Delhi
(2) Commissioner of Central Excise, Delhi III.
Commissioner of Central Excise (Appeals), Large Tax Payers Unit, Delhi.
[F. No. 275/100/2006-CX.8A]
Under Secretary to the Government of India.
Note:- The principal notification no. 19/2007-Tax, dated the 12th May, 2007 was published vide number G.S.R.354(E), dated the 12th May, 2007 and was subsequently amended by following number:
(1)Notification No.37/2007-Service tax, dated the 24th July, 2007 vide number G.S.R.501(E) ,.
(2) Notification No.44/2007-Service tax, dated the 19th December, 2007 vide number G.S.R.780(E)
(3) Notification No.47/2008-Service tax, dated the 18th January, 2008 vide number G.S.R.38(E).renumbered as 2/2008-Service Tax vide corrigendum dated 23rd January,2008 vide G.S.R.No50(E)
(4) Notification No.26/2008-Service tax, dated the 21st May, 2008 vide number G.S.R.394(E)
We feel pride in offering our customers the wide range of products of the top leading brands of the world.