[T0 BE PUBLISHED IN THE GAZETTE OF INDIA,EXTRAORDINARY,PART-II,SECTION-3, SUB-SECTION(i)]
GOVT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE)
(CENTRAL BOARD OF EXCISE AND CUSTOMS)
Notification No.26 /2008-Service Tax
New Delhi, the 21st May , 2008
31,Vaishaka , 1930 Saka
G.S.R. (E).--- In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1A) of section 86 of the Finance Act, 1994 (32 of 1994), the Central Board of Excise and Customs hereby makes the following further amendment in the notification of the Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue, No.19/2007-Service Tax, 2007, published in the Gazette of India , Extraordinary, Part II , Section 3, Sub-section (i) vide No. G.S.R. 354 (E), dated the 12th May, 2007, namely:-
In the said notification, in the TABLE, after Sl. No 54 and the entries relating thereto, the following shall be inserted namely:-
(1) Commissioner of Central Excise and Service Tax, Large Tax Payers Unit, Mumbai .
(2) Commissioner of Central Excise (Service Tax) , Mumbai
Commissioner of Central Excise (Appeals), Large Tax Payers Unit, Mumbai
( Manpreet Arya)
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Note:- The principal Notification No. 19/2007-Service Tax, dated the 12th May,2007 was published in the Gazette of India , Extraordinary, Part II , Section 3, Sub-section (i) vide number G.S.R. 354(E), dated the 12th May,2007, and was amended by following number:-
(1) Notification No. 37/2007- Service Tax, dated the 24th July,2007 vide number G.S.R. 501 (E).
(2) Notification No. 44/2007- Service Tax, dated the 19th December ,2007 vide number G.S.R. 780 (E).
(3) Notification No. 47/2008- Service Tax, dated the 18th January,2008 vide G.S.R.No39(E)
renumbered as 2/2008- Service Tax vide Corrigendum dated 23rdJanuary, 2008 vide G.S.R. No 50(E).
We feel pride in offering our customers the wide range of products of the top leading brands of the world.