[TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE GAZETTE OF INDIA, EXTRAORDINARY, PART II, SECTION 3, SUB-SECTION (i)]
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
(DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE)
Notification No. 39/2008-Central Excise (N.T.)
New Delhi, the 29th September, 2008
G.S.R. (E).- In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-rule (2A) of rule 12 of the Central Excise Rules, 2002, the Central Board of Excise and Customs hereby specifies the following Form for the purposes of the said rule, namely:-
Annual Installed Capacity Statement
1. Name of the manufacturer:
2. Address of factory
3 Central excise registration number:
4. (i) Annual declaration
(ii) Amendments to declaration already filed
(Pl. tick the appropriate box)
5. Installed capacity as on ----------------------
6. Details of installed capacity of the factory
Description of each class of goods manufactured
Unit of measure
Annual production capacity
7. Details of main plant and machineries installed
Description of main machineries /plant
Technical specifications (make, model, etc.)
Year of installation
8. Details of electricity connection:
(a) Name of electricity supplying company
(b) Total number of electricity meters installed in the factory
(c) (i) Electricity consumer number:
(ii) Electricity meter number(s):
(d) Sanctioned electricity load:
(i) Unit of measurement (HP/KWh/others-specify)
(e) (i) Whether captive power plant installed
(ii) If so, its installed capacity
9. (i) I/We_____________________________ hereby declare that the information given above is true, correct and complete in every respect to the best of my/our knowledge and belief.
(ii) I/We am/are authorized to sign this declaration.
(Name in capital letters and signature
of the assessee or authorized signature)
Date of receipt
Name and signature of the officer with seal
1. In serial number 6, ‘Each Class of Goods’ means a broad category of goods which are cleared/sold from factory. For example, for a pharmaceutical unit, all types of tablets, capsules and syrup will be regarded as different classes of goods
2. In serial number 7, ‘Main machineries/plant’ means the machineries/plant producing the final product or intermediate product. For example, for a factory producing steel bar from iron ore, the kiln (used for making sponge iron), furnace (used for making ingot) and rolling mill (used for making steel bar) would be regarded as the main machinery/plant.
3. Where the excise duty is levied at specific rate, the same quantity measurement code as applicable for payment of duty shall be used for providing installed capacity.
4. Wherever quantity codes appear, indicate relevant abbreviations as given below.
Number of pairs
Thousand in number
5. In case, any substantial expansion/addition of machineries is carried out during the year resulting into increase in the installed capacity by more than 25% of one class of product, an amendment to the declaration should be filed within 30 days of commencement of production of these new machineries.”
Under Secretary to the Government of India
We feel proud in offering export-import data information services to our respected clients.