22nd March 2006
In exercise of the powers conferred by clause (b) of section 2 of the Central Excise Act, 1944 read with sub-rule (1) of rule 3 of the Central Excise Rules, 2002, the Central Board of Excise and Customs makes the following further amendment in the notification of the Government of India, Ministry of Finance, (Department of Revenue), No.38/2001-Central Excise (N.T.) dated the 26th June, 2001 published in the Gazette of India vide number GSR 467(E), dated the 26th June, 2001 namely: -
(1) In the said notification, in the TABLE, for SI.No.2 and the entries relating thereto, the following shall be substituted, namely: -
Officers of Directorate General (Vigilance),
1.Director General (Vigilance)
2. Additional Director General (Vigilance)
3.Additional Commissioner (Vigilance)
4. Joint Commissioner (Vigilance)
5. Deputy Commissioner or Assistant Commissioner (Vigilance)
3. Additional Commissioner
4. Joint Commissioner
5. Deputy Commissioner or Assistant Commissioner
Note: The Principal Notification was published in the Gazette of India vide notification No. 38/2001-Central Excise (N.T.) dated the 26th June, 2001 [GSR 467 (E), dated the 26th June, 2001] and last amended vide Notification No. 37/2004-CE (N.T.), DT. 05/11/2004.
We feel pride in offering our customers the wide range of products of the top leading brands of the world.
We do not provide any assistance directly selling or Buying any product.